PRIMERO® exclusive and unique know-how transfer bid
During the last 10 years DENTALXS.COM in Hoorn-NL developed the Primero® Lab System for the automatic production of veneered zirconia crowns and bridges and Primero® porcelain and BioZyram® zirconia. The Primero® restorations have a unique two layer design, whereby the natural color gradients are created by reflection of light on the dentin-colored zirconia core with the 2Hue® color system. Due to the special properties of Primero® porcelain, is a convincing alternative to monolithic zirconia restorations. After Cyrtina produced 45,000 units in the last 6 years, she discontinued her activities on March 1st, 2019, due to special circumstances. DENTALXS.COM (Dr. Jef van der Zel, t. +31(0)620687031), who is the rightful and primary owner of all intellectual property is making her comprehensive and complete know-how available for investors, manufacturers, start-ups and other interested parties, as an exclusive and unique worldwide know-how transfer bid.
The last bid for the complete Primero® know-how stands at: € 52,500.
The bid has a closure date of January 1st, 2021.
This exclusive and unique know-how transfer bid includes:
CYRTINA CAD/CAM software:
- Clearly written C++ Builder software sources: CAD for inlays, onlays, veneers, crowns, multi-unit bridges, implant crowns and bridges (10+ platforms), Demo, HelpDesk, STL, MailReader, FloorManager, MailOrder, PathBuilder, PathMill, PathViewer, ScanManager, TestDocking, TrayCalender, WorkManager, KeyManager
- Documentation: Software requirement specifications, software change requests, flow diagrams
Production of PRIMERO® non-chipping (20 years) zirconia porcelain:
- Glass frit formulations (three basic frits and a glaze)
- Milling, screening and mixing know-how
- Coloring formulations, pigment pre-concentrates: Primero® Enamel (1), 3Ddentines (26), 3Dopaquedentine (26), 3Dpasteopaque(26), individualcolors (15), intensiveopaques (6), actionIdentines (6), bleachcolor (1), bleachopaquedentincolors (9), dentinecolors (16), paste opaquecolors (16), gumshades (7), incisals (4), Xtraincisals (8), shouldercolors (13), opalincisals (9), pressceramic (7).
- Primero® Enamel Paste, paste opaque and pressceramic formulations and production know-how
Production of recyclable PRIMERO® zirconia blanks:
- Vertical pressing and isostatic pressing procedures
- Zirconia powder preparation and color recipes: dentine shades (16), light shades (3).
- Recycling and re-use of zirconia from processed zirconia blanks
PRIMERO® CAD/CAM production method:
- Patented production method with air-bubble-free, low-shrinkage, thixotropic porcelainnpaste
- Patent (US 8,828,287) and new patent application in progress
- Scan-body library for most commercially available implants
- Quality manuals and product dossiers (including CE and FDA certification)
- Quality plans and procedures, work instructions
Two year consultancy by dr. Jef van der Zel:
- Instruction of personnel
- Software modification guidance
- Quality procedures (CE) and registrations
- Van der Zel JM. Primero: Six Years of High-Performance: Cognitive Production of Crowns and Bridges. Int J Dent Oral Health 2019;4(5):135-139.
- Van der Zel JM. High-Strength Porcelain Veneering of Zirconia Prosthetic Mimetic Restorations (PRIMERO) by Cognitive Design and Manufacturing. J Dents Dent Med 2019;2(2):1